Friday, May 06, 2005

Feelings

Every one around ... people who know me (thats what they feel) believe that i am really short tempered and tell that i dont express my feelings.... even if i do no one ever understands the reason behind that.Say i show anger no one ever understands why i am angry or at whom i am angry.The problem with me is i believe i shouldnt be hurting that person by saying that they hurted me, but at the same time i cant hide my feelings so involuntarily i start staying aloof from that person and show indifference towards the person. Its just a trait of my character and no one ever understands that.At times i just feel like screaming at that person to vent out my anger but wish i could do that. I really cant see any solution to this problem because its hurting me and the opposite person too. At times i am just scared i might loose some good friends because of this attitude of mine.

Thanks to this blog bcos we can just gush our feelings out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

hmm...asha..I'm the best person to comment on this....so u feel that people mite get hurt if u shout at them huh!...did u know this..if you don't tell who the person is that you are angry with...then all the people around will be hurt...and unless u tell the person what their mistake is...how will they ever know da! If u feel that u can't tell them directly on their face that they have done smthing wrong...then use some other means...like "Mail them"...others won't know and they'll know what is it that made you angry. Vent out your feelings buddy...feelings of any kinds should never be bottled...that'll eat you up from your insides!...
Trust me...it always feels good after you blurt out all that is in ur mind...itz not so late to change things ra...try this out and then see...u'll realize that u have overcome all the burdens in ur life! My darling friend should always be happy in life! :-)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home