Saturday, May 07, 2005

examzzzzzzzzzzz

Well examz at Bits...hmmmm...not able to understand what to write bcos i hardly wrote anything in them....Rite from the first year i was just trying to crack the fund as to how to crack the examz here...but alas ...i have reached my 3rd year 2 sem n all my efforts are in vain!!Tried reading in my room but God knows why just before the examz every boring thing on earth looks terribly tempting...just cant resist putting laccha on wierd topics which never pop up during the boring journeys home or in free time....Even now....sudden interest in blogging man i cant believe it myself......Tried reading in the insti....believe me even God dint wish that shud happen it rained for 3 days continously here in pilani.... can u believe that in summer...!!nd ya the last option left was was the library...hmmmm actually started believing that it was really LOVEly....I wud definitely recommend that place for the people suffering from sleeplessness.....Believe me u dont need any extra comforts like pillow n bed...u can just sleep endlessly.Finally reached a conclusion that exams at Bits are not my cup of tea....or i wud love to say that i am just givinng in a chance to those hard core ghotters so that they dont get dissappointed.Nd ya one more favour i do is to the proffs they endup learning new theories n proofs by just reading my answer scripts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home