Saturday, May 07, 2005

Just like that

Hmmm...well getting really bored so thought wud write something ....what do i start off with....Friendship .....Friends are the best possesions any one can ever have .. Thats what evryone keeps saying ....but sometimes i really wonder if... the people whom i consider as my very close pals feel the same with me too....Life has taught me many lessons ....had experiences when people whom i believed are really close to me and whom i loved the most never even cared for me and hurted me the most.At times people in whom i cofided my secrets and believed that they wud keep to themselves dint stand upto my expectations.....But still i believe friends are the sweetest people on earth.But ofcourse i had wonderful moments too...Staying in the hostel wouldnt have been this easy without friends...Was just thinkin if i did anythin without my friends out here ....Rite from mornin i wudnt get up if my friends wudnt wake me up on time.....wud feel really lazy to walk down to the mess if my friends wudnt pull me down there....classes wud have been terribly borin if there wasnt a friend beside who wud listen to all the senseless comments ....studying would never have been this interesting ....all in all life wud have been terrible without friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home