Tuesday, May 24, 2005

waiting

Waiting the word itself makes me say grrrrrrrr.....The onli thing i hate to do on earth.....i am just tired of waiting for the bell to ring for the class to get over since childhood.....i am tired of waiting for my birthday to come evry year ....i am tired of waiting for my dad to come home after office.... i am tired of waiting for the bus to come....i am tired of waiting for the results of exams .......i am tired of waiting for my friends to get ready to go for the music nite.......all my life i have been waitin for something or the other ....all my patience has reached zero level ....one day i firmly decided i am not gonna wait for anybody nor anything....and i strictly followed my decision....
but suddenly saw a change in me.....i met this person....nevrythings changed.....i have been waitin for him to comeonline for 2 hrs just doin nothin....though a bit of anger but still i wouldnt mind waitin ...just for that 2 min chat that too bein interrupted by his manager.....i started loving to wait for 24 hrs for his fone call.....really prayed n waited for days to see his mail in my inbox....
now really waitin n will wait for anylong to be with him someday........
Really waitin is such a irritating thing on earth but itz result is really sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harish Sivaramakrishnan said...

not evrybody in this world are so lucky to have someone as sweet as ashu waits for him.... guess who i am? i am that lucky guy who has found a place in the cute lil heart of ashu..... lucky lucky me......

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home