Friday, May 27, 2005

short hair or long hair!!

Asha apply oil to your hair...screams my mom daily....well i used to have long hair once upon a time...but god knows what happened to me suddenly, i just went to the beauty parlour n got it chopped....evryone was shocked but then all my friends got adjusted to it n now they say that suits me better....whatever are the opinions of the others .....i feel a strong sense of relief after havin cut my hair...no time wastage to comb it....no difficulties as to which hair style shud i have for the party....no problems of hair fall etc etc...But the problem defintely arises when i come home for the hols....My mom...she always wanted me to have that girlish look ...long hair...which she cud plat ....which she cud try out her new hair styles....which she cud decorate with the flowers that grew in our garden....she is always bothered that i wud look stupid in my marriage photos....evryday the BIGFIGHT happens in our house ...me wantin to go to beauty parlour to have a hair cut..n she tryin to stop me.....she doesnt even understand how problamatic it is for me while playin tennis as the hair keeps fallin in to my eyes distracting me....Then comes my chweeet bf...who never dictates me do this do that...he is happy with whatever i am...but the problem with hair again....he likes girls having long hair...the cute impressive way he manages to convince me that i shud have long hair .....god he justs tempts me to have long hair....one more problem is he is growin his hair and i really dont like guys havin long hair.....but really cant say anything about that bcos i dont want to dictate him either....even the cute little girls in our neighbourhood manage to have long hair...n they too started advicing that i shud be havin long hair.....
i am in utter confusion whether to stand by my comforts n liking nd have short hair or give up n start growin my hair for the others.........????#@!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

cute name n a cuter blog! n ya my vote goes 4 ur shorter hair... u luk cool in dat!

1:09 AM  
Blogger asha said...

thanx Naresh atleast ur standing by my side.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home