Thursday, June 02, 2005

whose mistake??

It always happens with me. i just cant understand why.People always expect me to start the conversation or chat.It happens in the Msngr too people see me as available but never buzz to talk ..even closest of my friends.Evry time i buzz into smone they seem to be busy and i remain waiting like a fool for that person to get back to chat.But the same doesnt apply to me ...if i am busy no one ever waits for me to come back.I really wonder if my speaking skills r so bad or is it that i have so much patience compared to others....But i considered both the options closely and they bothe stand false...but realisation has given me an answer.That is it is not their mistake.
Its because i waste all the time waiting for someone to chat.instead i guess i shud start listening to my parents n start utilising my time in a planned manner.I in the presence of comp take this
oath that from today onwards i wont disturb anyone who is workin seriously and shall start making myself busy by doing smthing constructive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

these r vacation blues pal!
anywy i hope u get all tht satisfies u!

1:18 AM  
Blogger sou said...

Hey..couldn't help but comment..happens to me all the time too. The conclusion I came to is.. that I (we) place a lot more importance to ppl and relationships in our lives. Not to say others don't .. but i have kinda noticed ppl come to you only when they need you .. where as you probably just would like to talk to them whatever mood you r in. Hope you find a way of dealing with it!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok fine.. never mind its my mistake;)
whats ur id i ll buzz everytime i m online....just kidding

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home