Wednesday, June 08, 2005

atlast got to blog

my damn shit comp bcos of this stupid thingi i cudnt blog all these days...i am overwhelmed with joy that i am getting to blog again.Seriously belive me blogging is such a nice thing to do on earth.Ucan just put into words whatever crap u feel like...u can criticize any one ....u can vent ur feelings out...n no one can ever say anything abt that.Now i feel so relieved to get back to blogging.When my friend introduced me to this i never felt anything great about this...when she said this was good i never cared a damn abt this....but now i realised it has bcome a part n parcel of my day.Guess thats why people say u realise once importance when they are not there.
I tried doing evrything else possible to keep me occupied so that i dont miss blogging but i was unsuccesfull ...everytime i switched on my comp i prayed to god n put my fingers crossed when i checked if this site wud get opened .N evry time my wish was unfullfilled...but today i dint even pray i was confident that it wudnt get opened nd to my surprise it opened....n just cant tell how happy i am...itz like meeting a friend after long....This infact taught me a lesson too that u shud never give up doing anything but u shud keep trying until u get it.
Thankgod i am able to blog again nd i hope my comp permits me to blog too hereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home