Wednesday, June 15, 2005

school life

Student life is definitely the best life any person can have.Those days were really amazing ..nothin to worry about....parents used to take care of evrything...rite from school uniform to books to shoes....Just eat ,sleep, play joyfully n study smtimes.Sharing lunch boxes,copying home work,writing exams which were very easy,appreciation from teachers ,playing hell lot of games .....happiness attatched to those days jus cant be described in words.N ofcourse silly fights with friends,punishments from teachers,scoldings from parents had even more fun attatched to them.But i guess i was more intelligent then than now....the zeal in me to learn new things ...every new task was a greater challenge to me.....gods grace or my luck i was extremely good at what i did.I really wonder what has happened to all those qualities in me.....The lazy bug in me is growin in size day by day....eating away the cells of enthusiasm,intelligence etc etc.The fun that was involved with the school bus daily is replaced by dull n tiresome cycle rides....Interesting maths n geography classes are gone n borin communication systems n signal processing have entered....Games period which i used to wait eagerly ...which used to freshen up my mind has been occupied by movies n computer games....which makes me feel so dull .Life has lost itz charm......now itz jus filled with tensions ....as to whether the analog assignment wud get over or no....???Will i make a decent grade in communication systems....??Will my program run in the Computer programmin online...??Will i get a good score in GRE??Will i make a good job with a good pay....??
I am just tired of all this wish all the lost happiness comes back.

3 Comments:

Blogger sriram said...

BINGO!!!!
u've hit the hammer on the head...
till 10th life went by like a dream. i was so eager to go to school..the ride in the school bus, the pt periods,and the clsses(english was my favorite)..all that changed in intermediate(ha to endure 2 yrs of mental agony)..and now coll is a whole new experience,but nothin can replace my good ol'school..
but i must say wait till u get to graduation, life's gonna be even tough[;)]

9:38 AM  
Blogger Naresh said...

school life reminds me of life lost in the lane of mem0ries... itz sth i am very nostalgic abt!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

school!! u me n fun! ;D

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home