Friday, June 10, 2005

Sorry

This pathetic habit of mine,really happens evrytime with me ....The most negative trait of my character to get angry easily at the smallest of things ...n then hurt ppl by removing my anger on them n then say sorry n feel miserable abt it.God i have done this so many times ...at the end of each episode i promise to myself that i would try n control my anger but when the situation arises again the same old story.What do i do abt this???The reason why i am writing this blog is to say SORRY to all those who had been hurt by me .Guys i am really really sorry for having hurt u n making u sad.I am trying hard to improove on this...but it surely takes time so plz kindly bare with me bcos i love u guys a lot n dont want to loose any one of u bcos of this stupid ,idiotic habit of mine which is standing as an obstacle in my path for making a best personality of myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

:D...I know!

7:38 AM  
Blogger sriram said...

bingo!!!
"hurt first say sorry later"-same here
nothin wrong in that i suppose, if ppl truly know u they'd understand ur outburst and wait for the sorry[;)]

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home