Tuesday, November 22, 2005

silence when hurt!!

Since childhood i have this habit of remaining silent when some one hurts me.....this habit of mine had lead to many adverse effects.It has always been that whenever i am hurt by anybody i would never be able to tell the person or any one as to who hurt me or why i was hurt..just for the simple reason that i used to feel and even feel now that the person would feel bad for saying that u hurt me.Just to avoid that person from feeling bad i used to keep it to myself.But that sadness couldnt be kept inside as one cant hide feelings ...that sadness used to vent out in the form of silence.This i know would have hurt many people as they bang their head as to why i was not talking ...and tested the patience of many people as they would be tired of asking why i was silent.Still knowing all the facts that the person wouldnt understand until i tell it has never been easy for me to tell the reason for my sadness.I dont know if anyone else would be going through this but trust me i am finding very difficult to get over it when i thouroughly know that i am hurt and i am hurting the other person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Many times silence is golden..but sometimes it even hurts the worst the other person...from love to friendship..So think before you become silent next time.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ramya Satyam said...

girlie... now tht everyone knows... ur silence will b cheered up immediately...u need not bother much hahaha...
those who love u know to take care of u...dont worry at all :)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home