Friday, November 25, 2005

Treated like a queen!!

Just imagine some one likes you so much that they cant see you sad even for a moment...they would do anything to make you happy....they are there to take care of you every moment ......they are there to buy you evrything that you want.....they are there to listen to when you want to talk....they are there to jump up in joy when you are happy ...they are there to feel bad along with you when you are in distress....they are there to make you laugh even by doing the silliest of things if you enjoy it....they are there to motivate you that yes you can do it....they are there to warn you that what you are doing is wrong and may lead you in to troubles......they are there to build confidence in you saying i am with you evry moment just go ahead....
Believe me its just amazing to have a such a person in life...because i am experiencing it.I really want to thank god for giving me so much happiness in life and that person too who makes me feel on the top of the world and treats me like a queen.

7 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

Hope u r this happy forever! Enjoy life

8:17 AM  
Blogger asha said...

thanks Naresh...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Treated like queen..thats gud...i think u r from BITS?

10:08 AM  
Blogger sriram said...

evrybody has not one but two persons who treat them like the "light of the world"...i guess you must have figured out who.....

and as for the other ...it can only be the romantic who is so enchanted with "her" that he would go to the end of the world to see her smile....(well thats the hopeless romantic in me speaing[;)])

10:40 PM  
Blogger asha said...

@nagu
yes i am a bitsian

11:03 PM  
Blogger asha said...

@sriram
i always felt ur thoughts are like mine...this prooves it again...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Asha. I found your post really interesting, as at this moment I am in the quest of having a man that treats me with all the weetness that you described (treated like a queen). I would like to get some tips from you please to get myself into that great reality. (Is your man still as sweet as you describehin in 2003?) let me know you thoughts and feedback we all can know from each other as I as well have been trough a long relation that went not quite how I really wanted it.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home